Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just Doodles



I've been busy the last couple of weeks, with very little time for sketching or painting. I did squeeze in a little time for some fun little doodles though. Inspire Me Thursday is all about wishes this week. Right now, I wish for the time and the money to pursue my art more. Actually I just need to remember that I can have that wish at any time. I just need to make the time for it. I just need a subconscious reminder to myself. That is where these doodles came to mind.


The first one came from an idea I saw on Teri's Painted Daisies blog. She had come across a blog where your name was hidden in the form of a Namelien. So while I had a little spare time the other day, I condensed my wish into a few words and turned it into a wishlien. Mine is very small and not that elaborate, but I like this idea. I might turn this idea into a bigger piece.


For the next little doodle, I took all of the letters from my wish and literally threw them on a page in my sketchbook. Then I colored each outlined segment. I like this general idea. Maybe I'll pursue it more one of these days.

0 comments: