Monday, March 03, 2008

Blue Katie Cat

Blue Katie Cat by Sydney Harper

I've been intrigued by Kate Johnson's sketches on colored paper so I thought I would give it try with a pencil sketch I had done of Katie. I like the way it turned out, especially since I haven't had much experience with colored pencils. I may have to try this again sometime. Plus since she's a blue-grey cat, it works well for her.

Also I've added section on the sidebar called "SydneyH's shared items" with interesting blogs I've come across. This list will change over time. If you find something interesting, make sure you save the link.

2 comments:

caseytoussaint said...

Well done! I actually thought it was one of Kate Johnson's pieces. So you've achieved the look you were after.

Sydney Harper said...

Thanks! I feel honored now.